BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

~ma + abah = addin shah~

I need both of you to stay involved in my life. Please write or text me, make phone calls and ask me lots of questions. When I don’t hear from either of you, I feel as if I’m not important and that neither of you really love me.

Please stop arguing and work hard to be friends. When you argue about me, I think that I must have done something wrong and I feel guilty.

I want to love you both and enjoy the time that I spend with each of you. I feel as if I need to take sides and love one of you more than the other.

Please communicate directly with each other so that I don’t have to send messages back and forth.

When talking about my other parent, please say only nice things, or don’t say anything at all. When you say horrible, unkind things about my other parent, I feel like you are expecting me to take your side against the other one.

Please remember that I want both of you to be a part of my life. I desperately need both of you to bring me up, to teach me what is important, and to help me when I have problems.

0 comments: